The industrial tent consists of a permanent tall metallic structure, sized in full compliance with The Romanian Design Code (the only legal frame applicable in Romania), covered with a membrane (the PVC+PES or the HDPE+LDPE type tarpaulin) that is approved for construction use. The industrial tent is a much more efficient alternative to the ordinary industrial hall (the one covered in metallic sheet or sandwich panels) in terms of construction time span and costs.
The covering membrane (tarpaulin) of an industrial tent, either the PVC+PES or the HDPE+LDPE type, is acting, first of all, as an envelope, but is also contributing to the strength of the ensamble by mechanical tensioning. Due to these particular features, the industrial tent can resist to snow loads of 250 kg/m2 and to wind pressures of 120 km/h.
These permanent light constructions can be placed on any type of terrain. In case of a pre-existing concrete platform on the site, the connection can be made directly on it, using anchor bolts or chemical anchors. If there is no such platform, then cup-like foundations will be dug for placing the pillars.
An important advantage of these constructions is that they can be easily disassembled and relocated, regardless of their actual size. That is possible thanks to the mechanical fastening of the components, fitted with screws. Every permanent industrial tent that we create is unique, but they all have something in common: their durability.
The actual measurements of the tents are always imposed by the client’s needs. There is no standardized limitation of the length, width or height, so we are able to honor even the most daring requests. Indeed, we already have in our portfolio some of the biggest industrial tents in the country.
Industrial tents produced by RAM PROD PROJECT have the following advantages:
- Complete legality, in accordance with the Romanian Law no. 50/1991, regarding the autorisation of construction works, and the Romanian Law no. 10/1995, regarding quality in the construction field.
- We design, size, execute and obtain authorizations (in compliance with the Romanian Law no. 50/1991) permanent structures that can endure up to 250 kg/m2 of snow load and up to 120 km/h of wind pressure, in full compliance with The Romanian Design Code (the only legal frame appliacable in Romania).
- We use a membrane (PVC+PES type and HDPE+LDPE type covers) that is technically approved for construction use, in safe conditions, as required by the Romanian Law no. 10/1995.
- Certification. All of our projects are submitted to verification agents certified by MDRAP (the Romanian State Department for Constructions)
- Warranty for the execution, the installation and the materials that we use.
- An honest business proposal. Once you have decided to contact us, our first meeting will be a technical counseling session, absolutely free of charge. We hide nothing, we show you all the options available, thus enabling you to make a choice based on the information received transparently.
Wind Pressure Map
The characteristic values of reference for wind pressure, averaged over 10 minutes, with a recurrence interval of 50 years (2% annual probability of exceeding).
Snow Load Map
Zoning of characteristic snow load values on the ground sk kN /m2 for altitudes A ≤ 1000 meters.