Made from materials that are resistant to wind, snow and earthquake, the lightweight hall uses mainly two components:
- Thermal insulating panels for the walls. They improve thermal and acoustic protection of the hall, preserving an optimal climate. The access doors are made from the same material.
- Tarpaulins for the ceiling. This two-layer membrane comes in different shapes and thicknesses and can be installed either on a curve ceiling or on a two-slope ceiling. This type of lightweight hall creates the optimal thermal climate and offers protection against sweat.
The lightweight hall is mostly used as storage space, production hall, car service or market place. If you need a lightweight hall, RAM PROD PROJECT is at your service with its expertise and the experience acquired in almost two decades of activity.
By choosing a lightweight hall produced by RAM PROD PROJECT you will have the following advantages:
- Warranty for the execution and the materials used for construction
- Complete legality. We design according to The Romanian Design Code, the only legal frame applicable in Romania.
- Certification. All of our projects are submitted to verification agents certified by MDRAP (the Romanian state department for constructions).
- An honest business proposal. Once you have decided to contact us, our first meeting will be a technical counseling session, absolutely free of charge. We hide nothing, we show you all the options available, thus enabling you to make a choice based on the information received transparently.
- Advanced technology. We are the only company in this field that uses the HDPE+LDPE membrane, the most advanced material used for tarpaulins up to this moment.