Industrial steel tents produced by RAM PROD PROJECT come with the following advantages:
- Complete legitimacy: in accordance with law 50/1991 regarding the authorization of construction works and law 10/1995 regarding the quality in building;
- Design and production: (in accordance with law 50/1991) for permanent industrial steel tents that withstand snow loads between 150 – 250 kg/square meter (on ground) and wind pressure up to 120 km/h, in accordance with the Romanian Design Code, only legal code applicable in Romania;
- Strength: Industrial steel tents, have a permanent character and do not request additional care for disengaging snow during or after heavy snowfall;
- Lastingness: The covers are produced form high performance membranes with technical agreement for use in construction (PVC+PES or HDPE+LDPE covers), to enforce the safety in usage, in accordance with law 10/1995;
- Certification: All our projects are verified by licensed MDRAP (MLPAT) experts;
- Utility: All industrial steel tents can be relocated;
- Warranty Industrial Steel Tents: for production, assembly and used materials;
Wind Pressure Map
The values of reference for wind pressure, averaged over 10 minutes, with a recurrence interval of 50 years (2% annual probability of exceeding).
Snow Load Map
Zoning of characteristic snow load values on the ground sk kN /m2 for altitudes A ≤ 1000 meters.