Aluminum Light Weight Halls distributed by RAM PROD PROJECT come with the following advantages and characteristics:
- Strength: Aluminum profiles metallic structure produced according to EU 13782 standard for light weight construction (snow load 20-90kg/square meter and wind pressure up to 28m/s) with steel connecting elements.
- Lastingness: The covers are produced from high performance PVC+PES membranes, weight 650g/square meter, flame retardant B s3 d0 class, IBT certificated according to norm DIN 4102 B1M2;
- Certification: Technical documentation, project and CE mark;
- Applications: Aluminum Light Weight Halls are ideal for storage spaces, event halls or sport field coverings;
- Utility: Aluminum Light Weight Halls are fast to assemble/disassemble and easy to relocate;
- Increased thermic comfort: The covering consists of lateral sandwich panels and celling covered with doubled membrane in order to offer extended thermic comfort, enabling inside activity throughout the entire year;
- Warranty: Aluminum Light Weight Halls for production, assembly and materials;